The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
This single unit can be adjusted to be either semi-automatic or fully-automatic.
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator
- Manufacturer Warranty: 7 years
- Product Dimensions: 13x24.1x29.2cm
- IP rating: 55
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Maximum Joules: 200
- Battery Life: 5 years
- Electrode Pad Life: 5 years
- Child Mode: Capable (requires additional items)
- Assisted voice prompting: Yes