The rugged LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is an easy-to-use automated external defibrillator (AED) from the leader in defibrillation technology. But it’s also a defibrillator powerful and adaptable enough for professional responders, featuring advanced capabilities that can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care. The patient and performance data captured by the 1000 can be easily viewed, analyzed and managed with CODE-STAT 9.0 Data Review Software. This information can help future care by enabling teams to review performance and target training areas.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged Construction- Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers.
- Vehicle Friendly - Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movement.
- Flexible Power Options - Choose between a rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) or non-rechargeable Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li MnO2) battery for your device.
- 360 Joules - Can escalate defibrillation power to an industryleading 360J.
- cprMAX™ Technology - Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- CPR Countdown Timer - Provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- Shock Counter - Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large Display- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Compatible Technology - Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Programmable - Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- Easy-To-Use AED - Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
- All specifications are at 20°C unless otherwise specified
- Waveform:Biphasic truncated exponential with voltage and duration compensation for patient impedance*
- Energy Sequence: User configurable, 150 joules–360 joules. Default energy output settings are 200, 300, 360 joules. 360 joules for every shock thereafter
- Charge Time: With new, nonrechargeable battery pack; 200 joules in less than 7 seconds (360 joules in less than 12 seconds)
- 3-Wire (Lead II) Monitoring Capability: (If ECG display option purchased). Requires purchase of 3-wire (Lead II) monitoring cable and LIFE-PATCH ®electrodes
- Device Software: Field upgradeable
- Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes: Reduces selected energy by a factor of 4. Intended for use only with children up to 8 years of age or 25 kg (55 lbs)
- Safety Classification: Internally powered equipment IEC 60601-1
- Electrical Protection: Input protected against high voltage defibrillator pulses per IEC 60601-1
- *Voltage compensation is limited to the voltage that would result in delivery of 360 joules
Part no: 99425000096
LIFEPAK 1000 Defibrillator - with ECG
- Manufacturer Warranty: 8 years
- Product Dimensions: 8.7x23.4x27.7cm
- IP rating: 55
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Maximum Joules: 360
- Battery Life: 4 years
- Electrode Pad Life: 18months
- Child Mode: Yes
- Assisted voice prompting: Yes