Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals—yet simple to use—the fully-automatic LIFEPAK CR® Plus AED is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
Unlike AEDs with complex prompts and limited energy for defibrillation, the fully automatic LIFEPAK CR Plus AED combines an easy two-step operation, just the right level of guidance, and the capability to escalate to 360 joules when needed.
- Suitable for Home & Office environments
- Easy two-step process for non-professionals
- Fully automatic shock delivery
- Escalating joules up to 360J
- Can be adjusted to be used on children (paediatric pads sold separately)
The LIFEPAK CR Plus ships with electrode pads, battery, and carry case.
Why choose the CR Plus AED?
Due to its capacity to escalate joules up to 360J, it’s one of the few defibrillators that offers such a wide range when a higher level of shock is required.
The device performs regular self-assessments and will alert if the battery or electrode pads require replacement.
** RUN OUT MODEL – REDUCED TO CLEAR **
Part no: 80403000239
LIFEPAK CR Plus Defibrillator
- Manufacturer Warranty: 8 years
- Product Dimensions: 10.7x20.3x24.1cm
- IP rating: 24
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Maximum Joules: 360
- Battery Life: 2 years
- Electrode Pad Life: 2 years
- Child Mode: Capable (requires additional items)
- Assisted voice prompting: Yes
nb Includes 1 pair QUIK-PAK™ defibrillation electrodes, 1 CHARGE-PAK™, and 1 protocol card installed in the device. Also includes operating instructions, orientation video, 1 carrying case, 1 spare pair QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes, Ambu® Res-Cue Mask™ First Responder kit, AED program implementation starter kit, accessories catalogue, and 8-year warranty.